Monday, August 10, 2009

As you all can tell I haven't updated this in a while. After doing some thinking, my Mandarin studies have to take a back seat. I need to concentrate on furthering my career by passing exams that require all the study power I have. I will continue to try and update this Mandarin blog when I feel like posting in Mandarin. I'll still be perusing the language learning blogosphere because my love for learning languages won't go away. I'll probably study a few times a month to make sure I keep what I have, but as far as learning new things, it will have to come naturally. I'll still be listening to Chinese music, and watching chinese movies/tv shows, as well as listening to podcasts. Thank you all for the help you've given me, and fear not, I will be back to tackle Mandarin! 再見!

No comments: